Friday, February 25, 2011

Bla Bla Bla~

Its been awhile that i didnt update my blog wit my story : )
Start from the end of december that i having a trip wit my buddys =DD
In the trip it happen something to me,thinking back..
Even i dont even sure that i am stupid or am i clever =X
Its okay,i know that u dont like to mention the past...
In this trip we didnt even take a full gruoping pic ==,kinda wtf when i think back XD
This is the 1st time i try countdown from new year eve,its kinda fun and lot ppl ~
Here is some of my pic during the trip XD
The day we countdown at Bukit Bintang : )
Win hao and me =)
Waiko,hao,Ter,Kit
The old me :Þ
3 of us taking pic in Pavillian's toilet
Ter,Ky,Shal
Jio And Me
Not i wan d,This is one of my mission,ROAD TO THE KING !
Me and Dell
I know its cute : )
VaniLa !
Hey,Plz admit ==
Lovely Xuan Xuan ~

After That,Joey and Jayveen is going to Us !
I know i am kinda late update this news,nowsdays i think they are too happy at there and not planning to come back to Malaysia dy,Haha !
Take care =P
After that,i know its weird that i work ! HAHA
Its kinda fun and take some new experince : )
I dont understand why,all those parents will say that "why u dont wan to work at own shop and come to astaka sell water ?! "
Izit wrong that a handsome boy sell water at Astaka ? =DD
After my work season,then its Chinese new year =D
I wonder why this year my angpao is so less ==
here is some pic when i eat my 团圆饭 =D

Its Me ! =PP
AngeLMum And VaniLaS

Then we having a gathering at ying's house..
i dont understand why like this,i think everyone that go understand..
Its okay =D
Weeeeee~
Lui lui and ter ter :Þ
Who say that cant take pic ?!

And its Valentine days !
Who says Valentine days is better if u got gf ?
My valentine days pass wit all my bestie and dota ==
Hahaha ! still take some stupid pic =D

For winnie,its Noobie face ==
I know i am cute ! =D

And then its Chap goh meh !
This is the 1st time we open house on the last day of chinese new year coz my mum is waiting her lovely daughter to come back from turkey =)
Me and Gab
Alan(YB) and Me
Gud Luck and all the best at SG : )
DRAKE and Me
U Can be my brother it dont even matter u r black or white =)
A sister that i love so much =)
Kz and Me
Xuan And Me
Me and Benny,He is enjoying sucking chicken ==
Me and Kit
Me And Baby_Meng !
1 of the sister i love very much =D
Jw And Me,i am enjoying touching his breast XD
Me and gia,Fist 2 Fist
Yan And me : )


Gian la gian,comfirm lose =D
Ky And me,Hide in my room calling his beloved...
OMG ! Gay ? =D
Me And Allan =)
FONG93 ! i pity the fooolllls XD
Scammer ==
VBLAQ /JBLAQ
Abang dari china XD
YB : 你要拍你讲 !
Kar chun and me,Gud luck life in taiwan =D
Shal And Me =DI Love this pic ! =P

Chinese new year end so fast =X
Then we welcome gia'sis that back from italy !
After that we go Hot hot eat =D
WuL and Jowyn
Welcome Back XD

My life pass with nth Spesel,just a bunch of bestie that acc me pass all those time =D
And 1 more,i failed my JPJ ! really is WTF ==
Nvm,i will try harder next time XDD
Spm results coming out soon..
All the best to all 93 =D
Bandung ! I love u ! =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment